- Identify your personal leadership style and understand the impact it has on others
- Know how to adapt your leadership style to the needs of the people you manage
- Lead and manage change successfully, within the business, dealing with resistance along the way
- Manage and organise your resources effectively to achieve business results
- Define business succession planning & its role in the organisation
- Lay the groundwork for developing a succession plan
- Recognise the importance of mentorships
- Use a SWOT analysis to set goals
Strategy and Planning
- Apply strategic thinking to analyze your current environment and determine organizational ambition.
- Employ the strategic management process to best achieve the desired ambition.
- Assess and choose strategies that create a sustainable competitive advantage for the organization.
Problem Solving Skills
- Use ways to understand and define the problem
- Identify what’s causing the problem using simple techniques
- Apply creative problem solving tools to find original solutions
- Feel confident to stand and deliver before any size group
- Use eye contact, gestures, and body language for maximum effect
- Develop and organize a presentation for any audience and any event
- Design visuals to enhance both the presenter’s message & performance
- Deliver visual information in a way that keeps the audience in sync
Performance Management PMS
- Gain a working knowledge of performance management systems.
- Gain an enhanced ability to communicate effectively on issues relating to performance management.
- Learn appropriate terminologies and practices regarding performance management.
- Learn effective techniques for conducting an effective performance appraisal, and ways to coach members of management.
Office Management and Administration
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a successful office manager
- Motivate your staff to achieve their objectives
- Prioritise the work load and minimise stress
- Use project management tools to plan a small project
- Your values and the impact of negotiation
- Understanding the nature of gap in negotiation
- Understanding WIN:WIN
- Negotiation preparation
- Conducting a negotiation
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- A must for every professional from entry to senior level managers in L&SC industry
- All professionals who are working or interested to shift their career into Logistics & Supply Chain