Certificate course in “Tall Building Studio”
Total Duration: 40 Hours
Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates, is home to 911 completed high-rises, 88 of which stand taller than 180 metres. The tallest building in Dubai is the Burj Khalifa, which rises 828 metres and contains 163 floors. Overall, Dubai has 18 completed and topped-out buildings that rise at least 300 metres in height, which is more than any other city in the world. While Dubai has 73 completed and topped-out buildings that rise at least 200 metres in height, again which is more than any other city in the world. Based on the average height of the ten tallest completed buildings, Dubai has the tallest skyline in the Middle East and the world. As of 2012, the skyline of Dubai is ranked sixth in the world with 248 buildings rising at least 100 metres in height. (wikipedia.org ).
Given its strategic location as the center of the global economy, Dubai is emerging as a global hub and with various design offices across the globe established in this region, the tall building design studio will be a unique experience. An opportunity to experience guidance of reputed Consultants in the design process will be a very different experience. The “Tall Building Studio”, is offered by Manipal Executive Education.
Dubai is a unique example of a city that has witnessed an Architectural development which has put itself in the global world map. The changing skyline is an example of transformation of the city in the past few decades to create architectural marvels. The Objective of the Program is to interact with consultants who have been associated in this process.
- At the end of the Program the participants would be able to go through the design process under the guidance of Consultants of UAE who have played an important role in development of Tall Buildings
- They will have updated knowledge of Contemporary Architecture of Dubai
- A unique opportunity to interact with the Architectural Consultants, Engineering Consultants, MEP Consultants of U.A.E
WHY SHOULD ONE TAKE THIS COURSE?
- The certification can be a great value-add to the participants resume, which can help him/her pursue a promising career.
- The participants will get an experience in design solutions for tall buildings
Course Duration is of 40 Hours
Professional Consultants, Academicians and Industry Experts